CLICK ON ANY IMAGE FOR LARGER VIEW
The Lake: Eagles Nest Lake #3:
- 1,001 Acres, 49 feet deep, very clear water.
- 15 miles SW of Ely, Minnesota on Highway 169.
- 11 miles NE of Tower, Minnesota on Highway 169.
- Only 5 miles from Bear Head Lake State Park.
- Five great fishing lakes within 5 miles or less.
- Smallmouth Bass, Largemouth Bass, Walleye,
Yellow Perch, White Sucker, Rock Bass, Black Crappie, Bluegill.
Boating, Waterskiing & Swimming:
- The shoreline in front of the home gently slopes
with a sandy swimming area and is about 2 to 3 feet deep by the dock and only 5 to 6 feet deep 25 to 30 feet out from the dock.
- Boat ramp and water access is available on the south side of the lake within the Bear Head
Lake State Park.
- For more information click link below: